Secure Email Providers You Should Know About: Hy, Our internet is soo big and there is no guaranty of your privacy and secure on the internet. Today we talk about our favorite service on the internet is Email. We all use email to interact with others. Whenever we want to send confidential and private email then there is one thing comes in our mind weather this email goes secure or not. So today I am going to tell you Top 5 most secure email providers that make your email more secure and private.
Secure Email Providers You Should Know About
- 1 Secure Email Providers You Should Know About
proton Mail is one of the most secure email provider. It launched in 2013 by CERN (The European Organization for Nuclear Research). If you send an email by this service your email goes through end-to-end encryption that means only your other side partner see your email. This email provider also give you some premium plan but if you a normal user you don’t need any premium plan
Pros of ProtonMail
- Available for Android | iOS | Web
- IP logging disabled enable option By which you can hide or reveal your IP address according to you.
- your data secure and encrypted in their server.
- You can buy their premium plan throughout Bitcoin.
- Self-destruct emails
cons of ProtonMail
- Limited cloud storage
- Not easy to recover forgotten password.
Mailfence is another secure mail provider on the internet. It also uses end-to-end encryption and digital signing. its launched by ContactOffice in 2013. If you use this email service you have a free hand to customize your settings according to you. The user also imports there contact from Gmail, Outlook.
Pros of Mailfence
- Ads-free service
- Use Al technology to detected spam email.
- File storage also available
- Secure with two-factor authentication
Cons of Mailfence
- No dedicated mobile apps
- Limited storage on free plane
If you want no one to read your email in between sending then Hushmail is the best secure email provider for you. This mail provider uses the best encryption to keep your mail secure. The interface is so nice and easy to use. You can also send encryption email out of Hushmail like Gmail and yahoo.
Pros of Hushmail
- Supports IMAP and POP
- Available for Android | Web
- Spam filter technology
- Auto-response available
Cons of Hushmail
- Not supported with Mac OS
- 14 days of free trial
Tutanota is a free email service provider with all features that keep your email secure like an end to end encryption. They give priority to keeping their customer’s information safe to there server. You can also send encryption email out of Tutanota like Gmail and yahoo. Open-source platform you can see their code on GitHub. Tutanota claims they can’t collect customer IP address only they collect email logs only for some days for security purpose.
Pros of Tutanota
- They use 2048-bit RSA and 128-bit AES encryption methods
- Free to use
- Do not save the IP address of the customer
- TutaNota for Android | iOS | Web
Cons of Tutanota
- do not support PGP
- Save email logs for some day’s ( only for security purpose)
This email service provider gives you better service to secure your email. Mailbox.org is easy to use. launched in 2014. The management is under very experience people soo this service is secure. emails are safely stored in two different data centers in Germany. If you want easy to use service then this is for you.
Pros of Mailbox.org
- Support cryptocurrency to buy their plan
- PGP functionality and key management
- emails are stored encrypted
- Easy to use
Cons of Mailbox.org
- They save mail logs and IP address
- Little bit slow compare to others.